MONOCHROME DAYS OF THE WEEK (ONLY)
** SORRY THE ORDER BOOK IS NOW CLOSED **
SIGN UP TO THE NEWSLETTER TO BE THE FIRST TO HEAR WHEN ORDERS WILL OPEN AGAIN!
- The ideal addition to any of the forever calendars to ensure you always know what day it is!!
- This days of the week set comprises of 4 white hanging tiles printed double-sided with black lettering showing each of the seven days of the week
- Customise the eighth side of your tiles with a word of your choice or just leave it blank
- For use with the FOREVER perpetual calendar, easily interchangable & just perfect for using again & again!
- The minimal bold design is useful & stylish on any wall
- Perfectly sized for display on Ikea SKÅDIS pegboards, or other fabulous pegboards such as the metal options from Peg & Board, standard 1" fibre pegboard or even hooks directly attached to the wall. So versatile, the choice is totally yours
- Each days of the week set is packaged in a handmade, super soft, organic cotton bag, handy for storing the additional tiles
- Made from durable laser cut Perspex acrylic, with matt black vinyl lettering
- Exclusive tullibee design, handmade to order at tullibee towers in Manchester
- Only available on PRE-ORDER, when each set is individually handmade to order. Sign up to the NEWSLETTER to be the first to hear!
- Please note that the actual colours may differ slightly from colours on your screen due to different screen resolutions and colour depths
- Fancy a different combination of colours? Contact me at email@example.com to chat through your ideas
Also available Rainbow Forever calendars & Monochrome Forever calendar
Click here for more info on delivery
- each day of the week tile measures 23cm wide x 7cm tall
- the calendar will measure approx. 23cm wide x 31cm tall if using dates, months & days of the week. (These dimensions will obviously vary slightly depending on method of hanging chosen)
- any questions regarding size or hanging options - we're happy to help, just ask!!
- click here for info
The FOREVER calendars are designed as a reusable, made to last product that will stand the test of time, they are not a throwaway plastic item. As such the choice was simple only the best Perspex ® acrylic would do! Should you ever get fed up with your calendar it can be recycled.
click here for more info